
My husband came home last night and said that we need to think about where we want to go for our 20th anniversary coming up in September. I told him I would have to think about it since we have been to so many wonderful places it is hard for me to decide where to go. So, I told Drue to let me sleep on it. My favorite place though would be Paris and let me tell you why and what a wonderful trip I had there.
Looking at Paris in this light started the day out with the most graceful sunrise. There are four us roaming the streets, capturing life as we have never seen before. Taking amazing photos and meeting strangers. We started walking down the cobblestone streets and saw beautiful buildings. Walking is a wonderful way to see Paris. We decide to stop and eat and there is a beautiful street side Cafe that appeals to us with the color of it's awnings. We order croissants, crepes, and steak frites. I ask if I can keep the menu, to go along with my napkin and the picture I took of the man that sat next to us laughing and teaching us words in French. Next, is the Eiffel Tower, what a magnificent structure. We went on a boat cruise, the Seine is a lovely river, and the sights you see along the way are amazing. The day is ending and we have to start finding a place to eat dinner. I have the most exquisite dinner and I can't explain the dessert but to say it was marvelous. The alarm is buzzing, I wake up and realize the happiness I had just experienced was a dream. But I was thankful I had the dream because it made me hopeful, that someday I would be walking those cobblestone streets in Paris.
I rolled over looked at Drue and said , I've decided, lets go to Paris and let me tell you why!"
No comments:
Post a Comment