Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Stomach Bug That Keeps On Bugging

This unseen evil & sneaky bug that loves to be a guest in our warm bellies decided to try a different home last week. That is right! Drue had an overnight guest and it was a surprise visit to him. He was not a good host at all! What I am trying to say is Drue got SICK! It never happens! It's like waiting for your lottery ticket to be the winner. You know the saying, when pigs fly? Yep, that was our saying for my husband to catch one of our virus's that we have been passing back and forth for 20 years now.

I know it sounds like I might be a little happy he had a guest but I am not! I felt sorry for him. I always take care of my Man! I made sure he had his own bed to sleep in..I slept on the couch. I made sure he could take his tempature...I layed the thermometer next to him. I made sure he had fluids....after spraying the door knob, putting on my latex gloves, & mask, I would get his glass of gatorade. Thanks to my love and caring ways he was well in 24 hours.

I was not always a germophobic, I do have the Once upon a time story where I never thought about germs. But that was many many years ago in another land before I had children.

No comments: