I have not been able to add any pictures to my DrueandJayne.com because there is something wrong with the site. So, I am going to start adding some pics here until it gets up and running again. I hope everyone is having a beginning of a wonderful summer. I know I am!! I love my family. We have so much fun!!!!! Did you know we move in packs? LOL!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
look at Aedan. Always wanting to be in control:) haha
We are doing great!! It looks like y'all are having a great summer and finding a way to stay cool! I just can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting. I hope to see y'all soon....i feel a need to come and visit austin!
4 comments:
look at Aedan. Always wanting to be in control:) haha
I wonder who he gets that from??? LOL
such great pictures!
We are doing great!! It looks like y'all are having a great summer and finding a way to stay cool! I just can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting. I hope to see y'all soon....i feel a need to come and visit austin!
Post a Comment